Take our free online course to learn about tecla-e, how to set it up, and how to use it to control multiple smart devices hands-free. tecla-e is compatible with iOS, Mac OS, Apple TV, Android, Alexa, Harmony, and smart home devices compatible with IFTTT. tecla-e is an assistive device. With it, users can access technology using the driving controls of their wheelchairs or ability switches.
What are the requirements before enroling?
- Having a tecla-e before beginning this course will be beneficial
- Basic assistive technology knowledge
- Familiarity with switch access and switch scanning tools
Who would benefit from this course?
- tecla-e users
- special education teachers
- speech pathologists
- assistive technology consultants
- wheelchair technicians
- occupational therapists
- accessibility professionals
This course is available on Udemy, an online learning and teaching marketplace with over 65000 courses and 15 million students.
Topics covered in this course include:
- What is in the box?
- Mount your tecla-e
- Setting up tecla-e with your iOS device
- Setting up your tecla-e on your Android device
- Setting up your tecla-e with your Mac OS computer
- Setting up your tecla-e with your Apple TV
- Browsing the Internet
- Create a recipe to turn pages in the Kindle App
- How to make & receive phone calls in iOS devices
- How to make & receive phone calls in Android devices
- Downloading and setting-up the Tecla App
- tecla-e Firmware Update
- Create a button on the soft remote of the Tecla App
You may also click on each title in this list to watch the videos individually via Youtube.